Our top pick has an appealing price already. But the Snap N Go EX? Even more so, coming in at only half the price of the Chicco KeyFit Caddy.
You get the same goodies that it needs to have. There’s the parent tray with two cup holders and a storage basket as well. This lightweight stroller combo is very lightweight too and folds with one hand for hassle-free storage.
Another good thing about this is that it’s compatible with all Baby Trend infant car seats and other known brands as well. In fact, you can choose from the following — Chicco Key Fit 30; Combi; Shuttle 33; Cosco; Evenflo Embrace; Graco Snugride 22 and 35,& Safe Seat 32; Maxi-Cosi Mico; Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 30; Safety 1st on Board 35.
Now that’s a lot of options!
The only con?
You get what you pay for.
Unfortunately, the build and materials of the Snap N Go EX aren’t top-notch. The front wheels are plastic which isn’t ideal if you plan to put a heavy load on it.
- Weight – 14.2 lbs
- Age range – from birth up to 30 lbs (depending on the infant car seat)
- Stroller Frame that accepts infant car seats to form a Travel System
- Accepts all Baby Trend Car seats
- 2-cup holder parent tray w/covered storage compartment, Recommended Use : Max. Weight: 45 lbs
- Lightweight and easy to transport and convenient one hand fold
- Large storage basket and rear wheels with brakes