The FLEX stroller has all the features and qualities of its other brother, the Revolution SE stroller: from effortlessly gliding over rough surfaces, the spacious seat, to the large canopy.
The only noticeable difference between the two is the handlebar. The FLEX stroller comes with a handlebar that adjusts to nine different positions to suit the height of anyone pushing the stroller.
The front wheel locks and swivels, too, for easier maneuvering on rough ground.
Same with the Revolution SE, you can purchase the car seat adapter to transform it into a travel system.
Two cons I found:
One, it’s a little bulky so storage can be an issue. Two, there’s no cup or bottle holder.
- Stroller weight: 29 lbs
- Age range: 0-8 weeks in an infant car seat with adapter, 8 weeks to 8 months walk only, 8 months to 5 years jogging/off-road use
- Locking swivel-front wheel for stability when jogging and easy mobility while on the go in the city
- Air-filled tires and mountain bike-style suspension system offers an ultra-smooth ride, while the adjustable handlebar creates a perfect fit for parents of all heights
- No-rethread harness, one-hand near-flat recline, and 2-step fold allows for easy adjustments; ventilated, padded seat and extra-large UPF 50+ canopy ensures a cool, comfortable journey
- Travel system ready: Compatible with BOB infant car seats or Britax when using the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter (sold separately)
- Fit: Birth to 75 pounds; 0 - 8 weeks with the use of an Infant Car Seat Adapter & compatible Infant Car Seat, maximum child height 44 inches. Maximum stroller dimensions 25.4 W x 43 H x 44 D inches