The KeyFit Caddy top our list for many reasons. It’s compatible with either the KeyFit or KeyFit 30 infant car seat, and you can also buy the seat base separately at an affordable price.
You get a durable, contoured, aluminum frame that folds with one hand. It also stands on its own when folded, so storage is never an issue. You can also expand the already-spacious storage basket so you can take on more stuff while you’re on the go.
Parent console with cup holders? The KeyFit Caddy has that, too!
All that and more for a budget-friendly price tag.
Tall parents? Not a problem. The handlebar of the KeyFit is adjustable up to four different positions. It’s got dual-action brakes, and a car seat installs very quickly and securely with just a click. It’s also one of lightest stroller frame in the market which makes it compact and ideal when you’re on the go.
The KeyFit Caddy is perfect for new parents as a starter stroller. The low price gives you enough time while you decide which stroller you’d like to go with as your little one grows up.
A few cons I found, though, is that:
One, you don’t have options for a different infant car seat since it’s made for the KeyFit or KeyFit 30 only.
Two, the dual-action brakes are excellent, but they tend to make the stroller a bit hard to maneuver.
- Weight – 11.7 lbs
- Age range – from birth up to 22 lbs (for the infant car seat)
- Other brands/models that are worth mentioning too are as follows.
- Designed exclusively for the Chicco Keyfit Infant car seat
- Audible click ensures keyfit is attached securely
- Premium featuring ultra light anodized aluminum frame with easy one hand fold
- Fits Key fit 22; fits keyfit 30
- Folded dimensions 20 x 11 x 33.5 inches Front wheel diameter 6.25 inches and rear wheel diameter 6.25 inches and front swivels for a smooth ride