The Thule Urban Glide is one of the lightest jogging models around and the lightest in our list.
You may think that a lightweight stroller uses less durable materials than heavier models. Perhaps that’s true in other cases, but not with this jogging stroller.
The Thule Urban Glide is sturdy enough to easily travel through grass, bumpy sidewalks, and dirt paths.
You also get a front wheel that swivels and locks into place when you’re jogging. The padded seat comes with a vented top that reclines to a near-flat position, making it ideal for baby naps.
And you can get the car seat adapter and turn the Thule Urban Glide into a complete travel system.
The only disadvantage I found:
While the undercarriage storage basket has a weatherproof covering, getting things in and out of it can sometimes be difficult.
- Stroller weight: 23 lbs
- Age range: from birth with an infant car seat or up to 75 lbs. (approximately 5 years old)
- Swivel front wheel for easy maneuverability, locks into place for jogging
- Ergonomic handlebar with a range of heights for parent's comfort.Sitting height 21 in.The pads are water repellant and removable for washing. Door pass through 25.5 inches
- Turn your Thule Urban Glide into a travel system with the car seat adapter (sold separately, see car seat compatibility chart)
- Padded seat with vented top reclines to a near flat position for on-the-go naps. Weight capacity: 75 pounds
- One-handed compact fold for storing and transporting