The UPPAbaby Cruz is another fine looker we have on our list. It’s so easy to use and works well with most infant car seats too. Please note though, that the best infant car seat for it is the UPPAbaby Mesa.
You get one of the largest storage capacities available together with an extendable SPF 50+ canopy. You’d be glad to know that the UPPAbaby Cruz also one of the few strollers out there that can be used by toddlers too which makes it sound investment.
Cons? Well, it tends to be a little hard to push and turn with quite a heavy load. The handle adjustment button prevents one-hand steering too.
- Weight – 14.3 lbs
- Age range – birth up to 50 lbs
- NEW! 2018 model CRUZ Stroller
- Includes full size front or rear facing toddler seat with multi-position recline
- Compatible with MESA Infant Car Seat - direct attachment, no adapters necessary
- One-step fold with or without seat attached
- Large, easy-access Basket holds up to 25lbs